Our office mainly handles the following business.

Procedures for Visa (Status of Residence) for Foreigners

Ryokan business permit

Construction license

Small M&A, Business Succession

Support for inbound business

Request for consultation

The consultation fee is as follows.

  • Various permits , VISA (Status of Residence) Consultation about inbound business .
  • Consultation on M&A and Business Succession Free

If you officially request it, we will use it for your compensation.

When you consult, please make a reservation in advance by phone or e-mail.

Please refrain from visiting the office without prior notice.